Dr. Robert Siew, Internal Medicine
DR. ROBERT SIEW
- B.A. Biochemistry Cornell University – 1978 to 1986 Dean’s List: Six Semesters, Cornell Univeristy
- Medical Degree Tulane Medical School – 1982 to 1986 Student Representative: American Medical Association
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA- 1994 to 1995 One year residency: Anesthesiology. Awarded recognition for outstanding performance. American Board of Anesthesiology In-Training Exam.
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena, CA 1990-1993 Three year residency: Internal Medicine. Board Certified in Internal Medicine. First Place Award: Senior Research Project.
- U.S. Air Force. Norton Air Force Base. CA 1987-1990 Meritorious Service Award: Family Practice Medicine. Served as Acute Care Quality Assurance Monitor: Coordinated conferences for providers; Lowered expenses for Physician continuing education program; Achieved higher accreditation ratings for group.
- Northshore Hosnital – Comell Medical Center, New York, NY – 1986 to 1987 Post Graduate Year 1: Psychiatry
- Foothill Pulmonary and Critical Care Consultants Medical Group, Inc. – Pasadena, CA 1999 to Present
- Hospital Intensivist for Medical Group 1997 to 1999
- Huntington Medical Foundation, Associate Medical Director/Physician – Pasadena, CA 1995 to 1998
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Medical Director of Adult Department, Urgent Care Clinic – Pasadena, CA 1995 to 1998
- American Medical Association – 1982
- California Society of Internal Medicine – 1990
- Amirican Society of Internal Medicine – 1980
- Huntington Memorial Hospital, Pasadena, CA
- Methodist Hospital, Arcadia, CA